Celeriac and Carrot Remoulade
This Remoulade has a spice punch of Mustard and Horseradish , perfect to accompany any cold Meats, a hot Scotch Egg and or even lightly fried Halloumi.
- 250g peeled and grated Celeriac toss with a lemon juice
- 1 Carrot, peeled and grated
- 4tbsp Mayonnaise (or vegan Mayonnaise)
- 2tbsp Dijon Mustard (use English Mustard if you would like more heat to the mix)
- 1tbsp Creamed Horseradish
- 1tbsp chopped pickled Nasturtiums or Capers
- 2 small Gherkins, 1 grated and the other roughly chopped to give a bit of a bite.
- Combine Mayonnaise, Mustard, Horseradish, Nasturtiums and Gherkins
- Add the above mix to grated Celeriac and Carrot Mix.
- Allow to marinate in the fridge for 30mins. Garnish with chopped Garlic Chives
- Serve with Cold Meats or even lightly fried slices of Halloumi. ENJOY x