Celeriac & Apple Smoothie
A mild Celery taste, yet a refreshing Smoothie for any time of the day.
- 300g peeled and cubed fresh Celeriac
- 300 -400g peeled and cubed eating Apples
- 150g frozen Blueberries
- a small amount of clear Apple Juice (If required)
- Press the Celeriac and Apple chunks through a Juicer.
- Place this pressed juice, into a Liquidiser, together with frozen blueberries. Whizz until smooth. (Add a little Apple Juice if it appears the Smoothie is too thick to pour out with easy).
- Pour into a glass or two and serve immediately. Best consumed within a few hours of making the Juice; but will keep for 24hrs when stored in an airtight bottle in the Fridge. ENJOY X
MY ONLY DOWNSIDE: I have to wash up and clean TWO machines after enjoying this Smoothie.